Looking for a fun way to kick off any backyard BBQ party?!?
Look no further. These simple little delights are sure to impress.
Time: Approximately 2 hours. Probably a little less, maybe a little more. Keep an eye on them. They should look like this (see above).
Serves: 12 people
- 12 jalapeños
- 1 (8 oz) brick cream cheese
- 1 yellow onion (roasted)
- 4 garlic cloves (roasted)
- 1 pkg bacon
- salt & pepper
- Hardcore Carnivore Amplify seasoning (optional)
- Canola oil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmasan
1) pre-heat oven to 325℉ (convection)
2) place peeled and halved yellow onion, along with garlic cloves on a baking sheet and drizzle with the oil.
3) place in oven and leave it there for roughly 20 minutes .
4) Meanwhile pre-heat your smoker to 225℉
5) Split your jalapeños in half (lengthwise) and remove the seeds .
6) place cream cheese in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
7) remove onion and garlic from the oven and let cool down a little bit.
8) add them both to the food processor and let the tool do it’s thing. Blend.
9) fill each pepper half with a level amount of cream cheese.
10) season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on the hardcore amplify.
11) wrap each pepper in a roughly 4″ piece of bacon.
12) lay them in a tin foil pan .
13) smoke them for roughly 1.5 hours and then open the lid. This is when you add the shredded parm to each popper.
14) close the lid and continue to cook until golden brown. (roughly 30 minutes) .
15) remove from heat and serve.